The Extech MO280-RK Restoration Contractor's Kit is a complete solution for the restoration contractor. This kit uses pins and pinless meters to better diagnose the amount of moisture content in a certain material. The thermal hygrometer provides a fast and accurate reading of ambient room conditions and GPP calculations.
This kit is a supplied in a rugged hard carrying case. Kit includes the MO280 Pinless Moisture Meter which displays 0 to 99% moisture from a selection of 10 different wood types. The measurement surface depth is 0.75 of an inch with virtually no surface damage. MO220 Wood Moisture Meter comes with integral pins and a remote pin probe that displays up to 99.9% of the moisture level with 8 different wood types with calibrations for approximately 170 wood species. Kit also includes the RH490 Precision Hygro-Thermometer which has a 2% RH accuracy and a fast 30 second RH response time. Measures humidity, temperature, dew point, wet bulb, GPP and g/kg. The Extech MO280-RK Restoration Contractor's Kit also includes the RHT10 Humidity and Temperature USB Datalogger that records up to 16,000 readings each of RH and temperature. The USB interface and software is included in the kit.
This kit includes:
- MO280 - Pinless Moisture Meter
- Displays % moisture from 0 to 99%
- Measurement depth to 0.75" (22mm) below the surface
- MO220 - Wood Moisture Meter
- Memory contains 8 wood groups with calibrations for approximately 170 species of wood
- Measures wood moisture from 6 to 99.9%
- RH490 - Precision Hygro-Thermometer
- Measures Temperature, Humidity, Dew Point, Wet Bulb, Absolute Humidity, GPP
- Less than 30 second RH response time with 2%RH accuracy
- RHT10 - Humidity/Temperature USB Datalogger
- Datalogs 16,000 RH and 16,000 Temperature readings
- User-programmable sampling rate and alarm thresholds
- Kit is supplied in a rugged heavy duty hard carrying case that provides protection and organization for the meters and accessories whenever they are needed