Extech’s DT40M measures distance up to 131ft (40m). It can calculate area and volume and the integrated Pythagorean Theorem allows the user to take indirect measurements.
Other features include continuous measurement with Min/Max distance tracking, 20 point memory, addition/subtraction of sequential readings, front or rear edge reference, and a Stakeout function. Large quad backlit LCD display and double molded housing. It also has a handy built-in bubble level.
- 2" to 131ft (0.05 to 40m) measurement range
- Automatically calculates Area and Volume
- Indirect measurement using Pythagorean theorem
- Continous mode with min/max function
- Displays Sum (+) / Difference (-) of multiple readings
- Front or rear edge reference
- Memory automatically stores 20 data points
- Stakeout function allows user to accurately mark distances between studs (for wall framing) and fence posts
- Built-in bubble level
- Large quad-LCD display with backlit feature
- Low battery indicator and Auto power off
- Complete with 2 AAA batteries and wrist strap