Step One™ Adhesive Mats are made of thin layers of adhesive coated polyethylene film. These tacky layers remove particulates from shoes and cart wheels with each entry to the cleanroom. Our Step OneTM Mats are designed to resist adhesive transfer, preventing sheet-to-sheet delamination.
This safety feature reduces any risk of worker related tripping and allows for carts to roll over the mat easily. To prevent distortion and slippage, the adhesive backing secures the mat to the floor. Each mat has thirty numbered, removable sheets for quick and easy maintenance. Each number tab is a yellow film which is sealed to each adhesive sheet eliminating the introduction of particulate matter which could occur if the mat is number stamped.
The edges are not beveled to ensure that each sheet is contaminate free and give you the highest possible surface area over each sheet. Step One™ Mats come in a variety of sizes and three colors - Blue, Grey and White.
Custom sizes and beveled edge are also available.
- Available in 10 Sizes
- 30 Pull-Away Sheets Per Mat
- Resistant to Adhesive Transfer
- Resistant to Sheet-to-Sheet Delamination
- Available in White, Blue or Grey
- Available in Moderate Tack (high or low tack available; special order)
- Mats Are Clean Bagged Within A Sturdy Cardboard Case
- Water based adhesive
- Four 30-Sheet Mats Per Case