The ProFlex 710 Heavy-Duty Mechanics Gloves provide durable and versatile hand protection on a variety of jobs. Tena-Grip reinforcements on the padded palm, fingertips and thumb saddle enable secure grip on wet or dry materials. These comfortable utility work gloves are made of a technical-hex stretch knit with a neoprene knuckle pad for added back-of-hand protection. A low-profile hook & loop closure means a secure fit, while the pull-on tab makes for easy on and off.
An ID space along the hook & loop closure helps workers keep track of their gloves. A great multipurpose glove for anyone needing versatile, heavy-duty hand protection for a variety of tasks.
- DURABLE GRIP – Tena-Grip padded palm, finger and thumb saddle reinforcements for reliable grip on wet or dry materials
- FLEXIBLE COMFORT – Technical hex-stretch knit is not bulky or stiff
- NEOPRENE KNUCKLE PAD – For increased back-of-hand protection
- SECURE FIT – Low-profile, molded hook & loop closure
- EASY ON/OFF – Pull-on tab
- ID tab – Personalize to prevent misplaced gloves
- MACHINE WASHABLE – Machine wash, cold
WARNING: This product can expose you to 2-mercaptobenzothiazole (MBT), a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov