This half facepiece reusable respirator offers reliable and convenient respiratory protection and is suitable for many situations, helping provide protection against particulates and a wide variety of gases and vapors according to NIOSH approvals.
The 3M™ Half Facepiece Reusable Respirator 6000 Series helps provide protection against particulates and a wide variety of gases and vapors when used with approved cartridges and filters. When properly fitted and used with approved 3M™ cartridges and filters, this respirator helps provide protection at concentrations up to 10 times the Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL). The swept back design of the cartridges helps improve balance and visibility. Remarkably comfortable, soft, lightweight facepiece has eEasy-to-adjust head straps allow for a customized fit to the user. Replaceable cartridges help reduce waste and costs over time.
NIOSH, a Federal government regulatory agency, has tested and approved the 6000 Series Half Facepiece with 3M cartridges, filters or supplied air systems. The 6000 Series is NIOSH approved for negative-pressure air purifying and positive-pressure dual airline applications. This half facepiece respirator may be used with 3M™ Cartridge 6000 Series; 3M™ Filters 2000, 2200, 7000 or 5000 Series; or 3M™ Dual Airline Systems against a variety of gases, vapors, and particulate hazards according to NIOSH approvals.
Breathing hazardous particles, gases and vapors can be harmful to your health. The 3M™ Half Facepiece Reusable Respirator 6000 Series helps reduce exposure to many contaminants.
- This series combines comfort and convenience
- Comfortable soft, lightweight facepiece with easy-to-adjust head straps
- NIOSH approved for negative pressure air purifying and supplied air dual airline applications
- Can be disassembled, cleaned and reused
- Replaceable cartridges and filters allow reuse of facepiece for cost savings
- Sizes are color coded for easy identification
- For workplace/occupational use only