KleenGuard™ Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) enables rather than inhibits – allowing for maximum productivity and safety for you and your employees. If you – or your employees – are working in an environment where liquid and dry chemicals are present, you need the right protection equipment. You can trust the KleenGuard™ A70 Chemical Spray Protection Coveralls for comfort and protection.
The KleenGuard™ A70 protective garments are made of a 1.5 mil polyethylene-coated fabric, which is resistant to many water-based liquids, greases and oils and liquid chemical splashes. They feature a wick-away lining for enhanced comfort, a liquid-resistant, extra-long zipper and a taped, sealable zipper flap. The seamless front gives the wearer more protection in the primary exposure area, and the REFLEX Coverall Design offers excellent fit and freedom of movement. This model comes with a hood, zipper front (with storm flap), and elastic wrists and ankles.
- 12 Yellow Medium KleenGuard™ A70 Chemical Spray Coveralls per case; This model features a hood, zipper front and elastic wrists and ankles (EWA)
- Made of a 1.5 mil polyethylene-coated fabric, to resist many water-based liquids, greases and oils and liquid chemical splashes; wick-away lining for enhanced comfort
- Reflex Coverall Design offers generous fit and freedom of movement
- Passes NFPA 99 for antistatic materials
- The seamless chest area (primary splash zone) and bound seams give extra protection
||2 Types & 7 Sizes available
|COUNTRY OF ORIGIN