KleenGuard™ Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) enables rather than inhibits – allowing for maximum productivity and safety for you and your employees. KleenGuard™ A20 Breathable Particle Protection Coveralls with Hood and Boots are designed to move with you – and your employees – while protecting against hazardous and non-hazardous dust.
These protective garments offer superior particle holdout coupled with unmatched comfort attributes. The A20 fabric is comprised of five layers of stacked barrier protection (SMMMS) against hazardous particles. Features to provide more protection include the seamless front (for primary exposure area), 1 inch zipper flap, hood, boots and elastic back, wrists and ankles. They feature Reflex design, which offers excellent fit (with elastic back) and freedom of movement.
The seamless front provides more protection to the primary exposure area. They are a popular choice for dusty environments such as laboratories and remediation, as well as pesticide applications and as decontamination modesty garments.
- 24 garments / case; Size Medium; Blue Denim
- KleenGuard™ A20 are designed to protect against dirt, grime and dust and are made with breathable Microforce barrier fabric
- Reflex Coverall Design offers excellent fit and freedom of movement (also includes hood, boots, elastic back, zipper with 1” flap, elastic wrists and ankles)
- Passes NFPA 99 for antistatic (anti stat) materials
- KleenGuard™ A20 Coveralls meet the EPA Agricultural Worker Protection Standard (WPS) requirements for “coveralls”
||4 Types & 7 Sizes available
|COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
|UNITS PER CASE