KleenGuard Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) enables rather than inhibits – allowing for maximum productivity and safety for you and your employees. KleenGuard Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) enables rather than inhibits – allowing for maximum productivity and safety for you and your employees. Kleenguard A40 Liquid and Particle Protection Coveralls, with Hood & Boots, are a smart addition when offering your team comfortable protective clothing is a must.
Each hooded and booted protective suit comes with a zipper front and elastic wrists and ankles. Made of breathable, microporous film to keep out debris, non-hazardous liquid chemicals and dry particulates, the Kleenguard A40 material gives your employees a better liquid barrier and a better particulate barrier than Dupont Tyvek.
These coveralls with hood and boots pass NFPA 99 for antistatic materials, pass ASTM F1670 testing for penetration of blood and bodily fluids, and meet the ANSI/ISEA 101-1996 sizing standards. Popular industries using this product include aviation, pharmaceutical manufacturing, liquid handling, general manufacturing and so much more.
- 25 garments / case; Size Extra Large (XL); White
- KleenGuard™ A40 Liquid and Particle Protection Coveralls are made of microporous film laminate with a hood and boots, zipper front and elastic wrists and ankles
- These hooded and booted coveralls offer better liquid and particulate barrier than the Dupont TYVEK
- Made to keep out debris, dry particulates and liquid splashes
- A40 KleenGuard™ protective suits pass NFPA 99 criteria for antistatic materials