Particulate Filters for 7000/7800/9000 Series Respirators.
- All Moldex Particulate Filters are NIOSH certified
- Can be used with 7000, 7800 and 9000 series respirators
- Use the 8910 N95 Filter or the 8970 R95 Filter with the 7020 Pre-Filter Retainer and any Moldex gas/vapor cartridge
- The 8970 R95 Filter and the P100 Filter Disks can be used for both oil and non-oil based particulates
- P100 Particulate filter disks are lighter than traditional filter cartridges
- P100 Particulate filter disks allow for wider field of vision because of low profile design
- P100 Particulate filters are encased in plastic for durability and rough handling
- P100 Particulate filter disks fit under welding helmets
- P100 Particulate filter disks are easy twist on/twist off, with bayonet style attachment
- P100 Filter Disks have efficiency level of 99.97% or greater against both oil and non-oil based particulate aerosols
- Piggyback the 7940 P100 Particulate Filter Disk with any Moldex gas/vapor cartridge using the 7920 Piggyback adaptor
- Meets heat and flame resistance in accordance with ANSI/ISEA 110-2009 Section 7.11.1.
- Fiberglass free
- 100% PVC-Free, like all Moldex products & packaging - for a greener alternative