NIOSH approved against certain acid gases and particulates. Use with 3M™ Half and Full Facepieces 6000, 7000 and FF-400 Series with bayonet filter holders.
This acid gas cartridge/P100 filter can be used for a variety of applications, including chemical manufacturing, glass etching, pulp and paper, and laboratories. Swept-back design offers enhanced comfort and visibility.
When properly fitted, helps provide respiratory protection from chlorine, hydrogen chloride, sulfur dioxide, or chlorine dioxide, or hydrogen sulfide as well as non-oil and oil particulates at concentrations up to 10 times the Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL) with half facepieces or 50 times PEL with full facepieces
Full facepieces must be quantitatively fit tested to claim assigned protection factor above 10 in negative pressure mode
Not for use in environments that are immediately dangerous to life or health (IDLH)
- Combined Acid Gas cartridge with P100 particulate filter
- Swept-back design for enhanced field of view and balance
- Use with 3M™ Reusable Respirators
- Wide range of applications reduces inventory needs
- Simple installation and usage requirements reduce training needs