The AIROFOG U120 ULV Sprayer/ Fogger is designed specifically for the proper deployment of all Artemis Bio-Oxygen disinfecting products.
Built with a RUGGED 700-Watt induction motor and fan generating an amazing 38,000 RPM and air speed of 426.5 feet per second with the ULV traveling more than 40 feet! Almost double the speed of anything on the market!
Vortex air sheer double turbine nozzle, a double turbine atomizer, that works in two stages, to break up the liquid at a high velocity, (with technology used by NASA and the US Army Air Mobility R&D Laboratory), this passes through a conical diffuser, compressed air passes a second time acting in an opposite direction (the second turbine nozzle technology) to sheer the particles to a consistent 15 microns. The fine aerosol droplets will remain airborne for a long period of time and are dispersed over a large area by the powerful air outlet at the nozzle.
The AIROFOG U120 ULV Sprayer/ Fogger is engineered to deliver the perfect micron droplet at the perfect flow rate, maximizing efficacy, while avoiding over saturation.
Properly atomizing Artemis products with the AIROFOG U120 ULV Sprayer/ Fogger will save you time and expense on your next job.
All metal parts and seals or gaskets encountering the chemical are made of high-grade stainless steel (not brass) and Viton. Designed for applying disinfectants, biocides, insecticides, Oil, and water-based solutions.
- Provides consistent 15- to 25-micron sized particles
- Spray distance of up to 40 feet
- 700-watt induction motor and fan generates 38,000 RPM and air speed of 426.5 feet-per-second
- Almost double the speed of other ULV sprayers on-the-market
- Air-inlet filter for long engine life
- 20” high-quality flexible hose
- HDPE, UV-resistant, variable-flow control
- 1.25-gallon solution, easy-to-fill side tank cap for solution mixture
- Double woven heavy-duty carrying strap, 2” wide
- Engineered in Germany for ultra-reliability and maximum performance