Dutrion Tablet is List N, EPA-approved broad-spectrum disinfectant, biocide, fungistat, algaestat, mildewstat and slimicide when used at 100 ppm and a 5 minute dwell time.
When used at 400 ppm at a 1 minute dwell time, Dutrion Tablet is a virucide*. It leaves no film/residue on surfaces. Coronavirus is caused by SARS-CoV-2.
*Dutrion Tablet kills similar viruses and therefore can be used against SARS-CoV-2 when used in accordance with the directions for use against Rotavirus on hard, non-porous surfaces. Refer to the CDC website at https://www.cdc.gov/ coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html for additional information.
- Eye Protection: Wear protective eyewear (goggles, face shield or safety glasses) when handling dry ingredients.
- Skin Protection: Handler applying product in an occupational setting must wear gloves. (nitrile or latex)
- Respiratory Protection: Use a NIOSH/MSHA approved respirator appropriate for chlorine dioxide when using high pressure sprayer.
- ADD DUTRION TABLET FOR EACH QUART/LITER OF WATER DISINFECTION 100 PPM (5 minute dwell)
- 1 Gallon Water Add (1) 4-gram tablet to water
- *Virucide 400 PPM (1 minute dwell)
1 Gallon Water Add (4) 4-gram tablets to water
- Fill appropriate container with specified amount of tap water.
- Slowly add 4-gram Dutrion Tablet to Water. Do not add water to tablets. Tablets -> Water [NEVER ADD WATER TO TABLETS]
- Wait 2 minutes, shake or stir gently