Our convenient, ready-to-use formulation is perfect for situations when a clean water source is not available. ShockWave RTU is designed for use on various surfaces subject to microbial contamination, ideal for flooding and mold remediation.
It is especially useful as an all-in-one product for treating wood framing, carpets, and other porous and nonporous surfaces as part of a complete mold remediation project.
- EPA Registered on porous and non-porous surfaces
- Registered for sewer/black water remediation
- Over 120 organism kill claims
How to Use:
- AFTER DAMAGE RESTORATION
- This product is particularly suitable for use in water damage restoration situations to sanitize against odor causing bacteria on the following porous and semi-porous materials: carpets, carpet cushion, subfloors, drywall, trim and frame lumber, tackless strip and paneling. Use as supplied, saturate affected materials with enough product to remain wet for at least 10 minutes. Use proper ventilation.
- Preclean all heavily soiled surfaces prior to product application. To clean, deodorize and disinfect, apply product with a cloth, sponge or other suitable applicator until surface is thoroughly wet. Wait 10 minutes, and wipe dry or air dry. Do not use on glasses, dishes or utensils.
- Kills Trichophyton mentagrophytes on hard nonporous surfaces. Spray solution making sure to wet all surfaces completely. Wait 10 minutes, then remove excess liquid or allow to air dry.
- This product deodorizes garbage storage areas, empty garbage bins and cans, exterior surfaces of toilet bowls and any other odor-causing areas. Spray solution making sure to wet all surfaces completely. Allow to air dry.