The Atrix Antimicrobial Class 100 ISO 5 Cleanroom HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Air) Vacuum ATIBCV is an excellent option for cleanrooms, human and animal hospitals, nursing facilities, and in-home care. This HEPA (99.97% efficient at .3 micron) vacuum has four levels of filtration and large capacity for prolonged use with its six gallon tank and large paper filter bag.
The four levels of filtration consist of dual HEPA filters, one polyester filter, and one large paper bag filter. The primary HEPA filter catches dust and particles, while the secondary HEPA filter prevents the escape of dust and particles from carbon brushes.
The ATIBCV Antimicrobial Class 100 HEPA vacuum, hose and green attachments are made from Microban® antibacterial material to prevent proliferation of bacteria and viruses. It is a very powerful vacuum at 1,000-watts, super high speed, and used for deep cleaning. It includes a 25’ power cord, weighs about 27 pounds, and is extra quiet for sound sensitive environments. An indicator light on the front of the vacuum informs you when the large paper bag is full and needs to be changed.
|HOSE DIAMETER INSIDE
|HOSE DIAMETER OUTSIDE
||16 × 16 × 29 in
What's In The Box:
- Biocide Antimicrobial Class 100 Cleanroom HEPA Vac by Atrix with Microban®
- ATIBCV1685VHA- 6′ Hose with Microban®
- ATIBCV6240VHA- 19.5″ Straight Wand with Microban® (2)
- ATIBCV6158VHA- Curved Hose Wand with Microban®
- ATIBCV6210VHA- Floor Tool with Microban®
- ATIBCV0616- Hand/Furniture Tool
- ATIBCV0617- Crevice Tool
- ATIBCV0004- Round Brush
- ATIBCVH1- Premotor HEPA Filter Cartridge, Main
- ATIBCVH2- Postmotor HEPA Filter Cartridge, Exhaust
- ATIBCVSF- Polyester Pretreated Filter for Main HEPA Filter
- ATIBCVBAG- Main Replaceable Paper Bag