The new ZipWall® PassThrough mounts onto any ZipWall® pole and creates an opening in the barrier. It supports any duct hose up to 14″ in diameter, including vinyl, while maintaining the integrity of the barrier. A nylon fabric sleeve seals around the hose with a quick cinch. When the hose is removed, the sleeve can be cinched closed to completely seal the opening.
In commercial remodeling, the use of negative air pressure is critical for dust control in sensitive environments like healthcare facilities, schools, restaurants, and hotels. In restoration and mold remediation, once an affected area has been isolated with a ZipWall containment barrier, the PassThrough™ provides an efficient way to use drying and air filtration equipment. And in residential remodeling, where effective dust control is a key factor in driving customer satisfaction, referrals and reviews, the PassThrough™ makes it easy to set up negative air or use air scrubbers.
- Quick & easy to install
- Supports the weight of any duct hose while maintaining the integrity of the barrier
- Ideal for remodeling, demolition, drywall, restoration, remediation, and any job site in a sensitive environment like healthcare
- Works with all ZipWall® spring-loaded poles
- Resealable once the duct is removed
- Requires no tape
- Reusable, neat and professional
Contents: One PassThrough™. Pole and hose are not included.