Ideal for water damage restoration projects, its high-efficiency rotary compressor ensures the maximum moisture extraction, of up to 264 pints per day (125 PPD AHAM), at the lowest running cost.
The Storm LGR 1250X is the right dehumidifier to tackle water damage restoration projects of all scales and perfect for industrial, commercial, and personal use, design with professional-grade performance and portability.
This dehumidifier has an operating temperature range of 33.8-105 degrees F and processes air at a rate of up to 325 cubic feet per minute (CFM). The water pump basin is attached to a 20' hose for removal of condensate across wide spaces. This dehumidifier has a 20' power cord for access to power supply across large spaces.
- Large water removal capacity up to 264 pints (Saturation) per day
- Auto-Diagnosis System: Get troubleshooting tips by the error codes
- Auto Defrosting Function allows low-temperature operation
- Turn-ON/OFF Automatically
- MERV-8 Filter: Protects internal components from the damage of dust
- Continuous Pump Drainage: Drain Hose Included
- Rugged Housing: Practically indestructible, resists dents and scratches
- Easy Mobility: Retractable Handle, 2 Wheels