The AQUATRAP AT150RS from Abatement Technologies® delivers powerful structural drying power in a durable, roto-molded plastic cabinet.
Weighing just 87 pounds, the AT150RS provides unsurpassed LGR water removal and grain depression in a wide range of operating temperatures making it the most productive dehumidifier in its weight class. Large, recessed tires and a built-in, ergonomic handle provide superior maneuverability on the job site. Easy internal cabinet access makes AT150RS simple to maintain and service. The unit is also stackable.
From Philadelphia to Fargo to Phoenix, nothing else delivers water restoration contractors with more features and water removal efficiency than the AQUATRAP AT150RS Dehumidifier. Quality, innovative engineering, and excellent customer service are included at no extra cost. We think you will find the AT150RS an incredible value compared to other roto-molded LGR units.
Superior dehumidification performance features of the AQUATRAP AT250RS LGR Dehumidifier include:
- 134 pints/day water removal @ AHAM
- Powerful 350+ CFM airflow
- Superior all-temperature performance
- Performance optimized @ 90° F
- Sensor controlled thermodynamic defrost cycle
- Operates safely on 120V/15A circuits with power to spare (7.5 amps or less @ AHAM)
The AQUATRAP AT150RS LGR Dehumidifier comes standard with many outstanding design innovations including:
- All-Temperature Performance - Outstanding water removal performance under a wide range of temperature conditions (34° F to 100° F)
- Performance Optimization - Tuned to provide maximum performance efficiency @ 90° F
- Durable Cabinet Construction - Roto-molded plastic housing for long lasting durability and low maintenance
- Easy To Service - Cabinet front removes for quick access to internal components
- Greater Portability and Maneuverability - Upright cabinet design and 12” recessed rear wheels for easy rolling even on stairs
- Ergonomic Handle - Built-in ergonomic handle provides precise control. Lower handgrip facilitates truck loading and unloading
- High Airflow Filter - Easy accessible filter protects internal components and improves indoor air quality during operation
- Soft-Start Compressor Cycle - Reduces startup load, extending the life of the compressor
- Built-in Storage Racks - Provide convenient access and storage of power cord and water drainage hose
- Automatic Pump - Pumps captured water out of the unit through the drainage hose eliminating dump buckets
- User Friendly Controls - Touch pad control panel with graphical user interface allows easy programming, operation and monitoring
- Built-In Air Outlet Ring - Connects air duct outlet