The full-feature HEPA-AIRE PAS1200UV Portable Air Scrubber from Abatement Technologies® is the stainless-steel counterpart to our PRED1200UV model, with similar performance characteristics.
The PAS1200UV features variable airflow control from 300 cfm to 900 cfm. Multiple units can be daisy-chained on one 15-amp circuit via the GFCI-protected duplex receptacles. The PAS1200UV is capable of maintaining 6 ACH in spaces up to 7,500-9,000 ft³ at peak-rated airflow.
The PAS1200UV Portable Air Scrubber is designed to employ up to four filter stages to remove potentially hazardous airborne particles from healthcare construction, maintenance, and renovation zones.
- Features variable airflow control from 300 cfm to 900 cfm
- High-efficiency airfoil blower provides 6 ACH @ 7,500-9,000 ft³
- Front swivel casters allow the PAS1200UV to “turn on a dime” in tight spaces
- Strong leak-resistant cabinets and user-friendly controls
- Ultraviolet germicidal irradiation lamp
- Easy to Transport - 8” non-marking rear wheels with smooth tires roll quietly and protect floors
- Powerful Blower - High-efficiency airfoil blower provides 6 ACH @ 7,500-9,000 ft³
- Maneuverable in Small Spaces - Front swivel casters allow the PAS1200 to “turn on a dime” in tight spaces
- Solid-Rivet Aircraft Construction - Strong leak-resistant cabinets
- User-Friendly Controls - A complete array of convenient controls enables users to continuously monitor the operating status of the PAS1200UV
- Safety First - NRTL certified to conform to UL507 and CSA 22.2 safety standards
- Easy 'No Tools' Pre-Filter Access - Fast filter changes
- Separate Pre-Filter Compartments - Less bypass, helps prevent premature HEPA loading
- 230 VAC/50 Hz Export Model - PAS1200TF runs on 230 Volt/50 Hz current (1,000-1,250 m³/hr.)
UV Lamp: Ultraviolet germicidal irradiation lamp
Filters Pollutants Using up to Four Stages of Filtration
The PAS1200UV uses a special backward-curved blower and high-speed motor to pull pollutants through up to four stages of filtration.
Recessed Control Panel
The recessed control panel provides all controls in one location.
Control Panel Features:
- Variable speed control
- ‘Power On’ indicator lamp
- ‘Replace Pre-filter’ indicator lamp
- ‘Replace HEPA’ indicator lamp
- Hour meter
- Male power receptacle
- Pop-out circuit breaker