The Pelican 45QT Elite Wheeled Cooler is the perfect companion for a weekend expedition, whether it’s to the trailhead or the soccer field. The large-diameter rugged wheels can handle whatever terrain you’re tackling, even when your cooler is fully loaded. Inside, the true 45QT capacity has room for 34 cans and the ice to keep them cold.
Ice can be retained for an impressive 7 days, thanks to the freezer-grade gasket and 2 inches of polyurethane insulation. Pull it to your next party or campsite with the heavy-duty retractable handle with the confidence it’ll last, and if it doesn’t Pelican will replace it thanks to the lifetime warranty.
- 7 days ice retention*
- 34 can capacity (at 2:1 ice ratio)
- Heavy-duty large-diameter wheels
- Press-and-pull latches
- Sturdy trolley handle
- Rubber non-skid feet
- Built-in, sloped drain with tethered drain cap
- Fish ruler on lid
- Stainless steel hardware
- Built-in bottle opener
- Certified bear-proof by the IGBC
- Guaranteed for life
- *Ice retention - Initial test results are based on the Pelican 65Qt Elite Cooler model. Testing was conducted using forced air circulation in a temperature controlled environmental chamber at 90 degrees F. The test specimens were loaded to capacity with commercial cubed ice. Performance will vary by model size and external user conditions, such as; (sun exposure, wind, ice type, frequency of opening, etc.).
- Interior: 19.00" x 12.00" x 12.00"
- Exterior: 29.66" x 20.00" x 19.25"
- Base: 25.00" x 18.00" inside of wheels
- Volume: 42.59 L
- Weight: 37.25 lbs
- Insulation thickness: 2.00"