The Triplett BR500 High Definition Articulating Borescope inspection camera allows you to see behind walls and down drains which can save time and money on any repair or installation.
It has an 6mm waterproof (IP67) camera with a 2-way articulating probe that adjusts 135° in both directions. 4 adjustable LEDs can illuminate totally darkened areas for inspection. It features a 3.5" Color TFT LCD monitor with 320 x 240 resolution, a built-in clock/calendar, and the ability to record video (.ASF) and images (.JPG).
View captured video/images on the display or transfer to your PC using the USB interface or removable SD card (32GB max). You can store up to 150k images on the included 8GB SD card. The SWR (Snapshot while recording) function can be used during video recording or playback. A Video output jack can be used for external viewing on a a larger display (NTSC or PAL).
Includes Videoscope, handset with articulating probe, 3.7V rechargeable battery, cleaning kit, 100-240V AC adapter/charger with 4 connectors (US, UK, EU, AUS), SD card, USB and Video cables and heavy duty carrying case. 1 year warranty.
- Waterproof (IP67) 6mm camera
- 2-way articulating probe adjusts 135° in both directions
- 4 adjustable LEDs can illuminate totally darkened areas for inspection
- 3.5" Color TFT LCD monitor with 320 x 240 resolution
- Built-in clock/calendar
- Record video (.ASF) and images (.JPG)
- SWR (Snapshot while recording) function during video recording or playback
- View captured video/images on the display or transfer to your PC using the USB interface or removable SD card (32GB max)
- Store up to 150k images on the included 8GB SD card
- Video output for connection to a monitor (NTSC or PAL format)
|Field of View
|Depth of View
||640 x 480 pixels
||270° (135° left, 135° right)
||3.5" Color TFT (320 x 240 pixels)
||mini USB/AV output
|Video Output Format
||NTSC or PAL
||8G SD Card included (up to 16GB max)
|Still Image Format
||JPEG (640 x 480)
|Video Recording Format
||ASF (640 x 480)
||3.7V Li-Po Battery or AC Adapter
|Dimensions (Main Unit)
||8.5 x 4.5 x 1.5" (216 x 114 x 38.1mm)
|Dimensions (Articulating Probe)
||Handle: 1' x 2.1" (3.4.8 x 53.3mm)
Cable: 3.3ft (1m)