The Triplett Model GSM100 Combustible Gas Detector identifies the presence of combustible gases such as Methane, Hydrogen, Carbon Monoxide, Propane, Ethylene, Ethane, Hexane, Benzene, Iso-Butane, Ethanol, Acetaldehyde, Formaldehyde, Toluene, P-Xylene, Ammonia, and Hydrogen Sulfide.
It will also detect common mixtures that would include or emit more than one of these gases: Natural Gas (typically consists of a high percentage of methane and smaller percentages of propane and other gases), Paint Thinners, Industrial Solvents, Dry Cleaning Fluids, and Gasoline. The GSM100 has a 16" (406mm) adjustable gooseneck probe with replaceable heated sensor, TRI Mode Detection (visual, audible and vibration alerts), five red LEDs that display the threshold levels of a measurement with two (Low and High) sensitivity settings, plus audible tick (85dB) and vibration alert rates that increase as the detected gas level gets stronger.
It has an auto zero calibration in fresh air, a Hold button that freezes the measurement, and an Auto power off with disable to conserve battery life. Includes a rechargeable Li-Po battery and AC charger. 1 year warranty.
- Identifies the presence of combustible gases such as methane, propane, butane, ammonia, carbon monoxide and many others
- TRI Mode Detection: Visual, audible and vibration alerts
- Five red LEDs display threshold levels of measurement with two (Low and High) sensitivity settings
- Audible tick (85dB) and vibration alert rates increase as the detected gas level gets stronger
- 16" (406mm) adjustable gooseneck probe with replaceable heated sensor
- Auto zero calibration in fresh air
- Hold button freezes the measurement
- Auto power off with disable conserves battery life
- Includes rechargeable Li-Po battery and AC charger
- 1 year warranty
||0 to 10,000ppm (Methane)
|Sensitivity Level (High)
|Sensitivity Level (Low)
||5 Red LEDs
|Audible Alert (85dB)
||Ticking rate increases with gas level
||Vibration rate increases with gas level
||50 seconds max.
||Rechargeable Li-Po Battery
||8.7 x 2.4 x 1.6" (220 x 62 x 40mm)