The AN340 is a CMM/CFM Anemometer/Psychrometer Data logger.
This meter measures Air Velocity/Volume, Temperature, Humidity, Wet Bulb, and Dew Point. User can store up to 12,000 readings for data analysis. Manually store/recall up to 99 reading.
- Telescoping 0.7" (18mm) diameter vane sensor extends from 1ft (0.3m) up to 3.3ft (1m)
- Measures Air Velocity, Air Flow, Air Temperature, Humidity, Dew Point and Wet Bulb
- Manually store/recall up to 99 readings
- Automatically datalog up to 12000 readings (2000 readings for each parameter) with 12/24 hour time and date stamp
- Select data sampling rate from 1s to 4hr: 59 min: 59s
- Min/Max/Average, Data hold and Auto power off
- Built-in PC Interface
- Complete with external mini vane probe, Windows® compatible software, USB cable, 6 AAA batteries, and hard carrying case