The AN310 is a Large Vane CFM/CMM Anemometer/Psychrometer. This meter measures Air Velocity, Air Flow, Relative Humidity, Wet Bulb and Dew Point.
Extech’s Large Vane Thermo-Anemometer series allows for more precise readings on larger size ducts. With Min/Max, Data Hold, and Auto power off functions.
- 4" (10cm) vane allows for more precise readings on larger size ducts
- Air Velocity, Air Flow, Relative Humidity, Wet Bulb and Dew Point
- Built-in thermistor for air temperature
- Multipoint and timed average calculations
- Min/Max, Data Hold, and Auto power off
- Complete with four AAA (1.5V) batteries and hard carrying case
Optional: AN300-C Airflow Cone and Funnel Adapter Kit for AN300, AN310, AN320. Accessory Kit for Airflow Measurements for Common Large Size Ducts.
|m/s / Basic Accuracy||0.2 to 30m/s / ±1.5%|
|ft/min / Basic Accuracy||40 to 5900ft/min / ±1.5%|
|CFM/CMM||0 to 99999|
|Temperature / Basic Accuracy||-4 to 140°F (-20 to 60°C) / ±0.6°C|
|Humidity / Basic Accuracy||0.1 to 99.9%RH / ±3%RH|
|Wet Bulb||-4 to 140°F (-20 to 60°C)|
|Dew Point||23 to 140°F (-5 to 60°C)|
|Dimensions/ Weight||10.6x4.2x2" (269x106x51mm) / 7oz (200g)|