The 42510A Compact thermometer measures temperature from -58 to 1200°F (-50 to 650°C) with 0.1 degree resolution for readings up to 999.9 degrees. Adjustable High/Low set points with audible alarm alerts user when temperature exceeds the programmed set points. Adjustable emissivity for better accuracy on a variety of surfaces.
Built-in laser pointer identifies target area. Backlighting illuminates display for taking measurements at night or in areas with low background light levels. 12:1 distance to target ratio. Data Hold and Min/Max, Over range indicator and Auto power off functions. Complete with 9V battery and pouch case.
- IR Temperature range: -58 to 1200°F (-50 to 650°C)
- High resolution of 0.1° up to 199.9°
- High/Low setpoints with audible alarm
- 0.10 to 1.00 adjustable emissivity for better accuracy on different surfaces
- Built-in laser pointer for easy targeting
- Large backlit LCD display
- Data Hold and Min/Max, overrange indicator, auto power off
- Complete with 9V battery and pouch case
||-25 to 1200°F (-50 to 650°C)
||±(1% of rdg + 2°F/1°C)
||0.10 to 1.00 adjustable
||±0.5% or ±1.8°F/°C
|Field of View (Distance to Target)
||3.2 x 1.6 x 6.3" (82 x 42 x 160mm)