Measures and records climatic conditions including: relative humidity, air temperature, surface temperature, dew poin temperature, wind speed, and difference between surface and dew point temperatures.
Ideal for surface preparation as required by ISO 8502-4, BS 7079-B4, ASTM D3276, IMO PSPC, SSPC-PA7, and US Navy NSI 990-32.
- All readings are constantly updated and displayed simultaneously
- Alarms indicate when climate conditions are unsuitable for painting
- NEW Larger 2.8" impact resistant color touchscreen with redesigned keypad for quick menu navigation
- NEW On-gage help explains menu items at the touch of a button
- No need to consult complex tables or use a slide rule calculator
- Fast response precision sensors provide accurate, repeatable readings
- SmartTrend™ Indicators identify rising, falling, or stable readings
- Certificate of Calibration included showing traceability to NIST
- Conforms to national and international standards including ISO and ASTM
- NEW Screen Capture—save 100 screen images for record keeping and review
- NEW Instant-on feature quickly powers up the gage if recently powered down
- NEW Up to 30% longer battery life
- USB port for fast, simple connection to a PC and to supply continuous power. USB cable included.
- PosiSoft USB Drive—stored readings and graphs can be accessed using universal PC/Mac web browsers or file explorers. No software required.
- Includes PosiSoft suite of software for viewing and reporting data
- Software Updates via web keep your gage current
- Every stored measurement is date and time stamped
- NEW Weatherproof, dustproof, and water-resistant—IP65-rated enclosure
- NEW Ergonomic design with durable rubberized grip
- Shock-absorbing, protective rubber holster for added impact resistance
- Two year warranty on gage body AND probe
- Auto Log mode records environmental parameters at user selected time intervals
- NEW Auto rotating display with Flip Lock
- PosiTector DPM L attaches to steel structures to measure and record environmental parameters independently for up to 200 days. Stored datasets can be downloaded using a PosiTector Advanced gage body or Apple/Android smart device.
- Celsius/Fahrenheit switchable
- Selectable display languages