The EA80 checks for Carbon Dioxide concentrations using a maintenance-free dual wave NDIR (non-dispersive infrared) CO2 sensor with a range of 0 to 6,000 PPM.
It can automatically data log up to 20,000 data sets or you can manually enter up to 99 sets for later recall. Additional features include: auto power off, data hold, max/min with time stamp and alarm.
- Checks for Carbon Dioxide (CO2) concentrations
- Maintenance free dual wavelength NDIR (non-dispersive infrared) CO2
- CO2 measurement range: 0 to 6,000ppm
- Temperature measurement range: -4 to 140°F (-20 to 60°C)
- Humidity measurement range: 10 to 95%RH
- Continuous (20,000 sets) or Manual (99 sets) datalogging
- Complete with (6) AAA batteries, RS-232 cable, and Windows® compatible software
|Carbon Dioxide (CO₂)||0 to 6,000ppm||1ppm|
|Temperature||-4 to 140°F (-20 to 60°C)||0.1°F/°C|
|Humidity||10 to 95%||0.1%|
|Dimensions/ Weight||5.3 x 2.8 x 1.2" (135 x 72 x 31mm)/ 8.2oz (235g)|