The Tramex Skipper 5 is an instant & precise, dual-depth, analog, non-destructive Marine moisture meter which detects excess moisture hidden in GRP boat hulls, decks and coach roofs including sandwich or cored structures.
The unique three-electrode array provides both shallow (10 mm / ⅜") and deep (30 mm / 1¼") perceptivity to help establish the depth of any moisture within GRP composites. In addition to the classic moving-coil display, readings may also be sent to the free Tramex App on paired Android and iOS devices. Pocket-sized and speciﬁcally designed for GRP the Tramex Skipper 5 is self-contained, easy to use and ready to go, needing no user calibration.
- Three ranges for detecting moisture in GRP and hardwood for salt & freshwater.
- Wide range of readings for wood of 5% to 30% on hardwood scale and 0 to 100 on comparative scale for GRP and other materials.
- Identifies the presence of osmosis in GRP hulls.
- Confirms if wooden boats are dry enough for painting or varnishing.
- Trace deck and bulkhead leaks.
- “Hold” function facilitates ease of recording readings.
- Soft rubber electrodes make direct contact without scratching.
- High moisture audio warning tone that can be switched on or off.
- Battery operated (included).
All Tramex products carry a full satisfaction guarantee including a one year warranty against defects in parts & workmanship and a refund if the unit is returned, shipping pre-paid, in new condition within 21 days of original delivery. Proof of purchase is necessary.