Proscan is a non-invasive pinless moisture meter for flooring installers, lumber manufactures, woodworkers and building inspectors who want to quickly find moisture in wood products and a variety of building materials.
The non-invasive meter is made in the USA and uses radio frequency signals to quickly scan wood, drywall, concrete or other building materials without damaging the sample. Its built-in species corrections for woods with a specific gravity between .30 and .80, makes checking a variety of wood species a cinch. With ProScan professionals can work with confidence, save time, stay on budget and avoid call-backs.
- Fast, accurate and non-destructive
- Handheld, compact, lightweight
- Easy-to-read digital display
- Quickly scan large areas to find moisture hot spots
- Calibrated to minimize false high readings
- Built-in battery/calibration checks
- Adjustable alarm alerts you when a preselected moisture level has been reached
- Advanced RF technology quickly scans wood and other building materials
- Hold function makes taking readings in hard-to-reach places fast and easy
- Built-in species corrections over the range of .30-.80 SG
- 0–100 reference scale for non-wood building materials
- Measures %MC on wood over the range of 5%–30%
- Rugged, one-piece sensor measures moisture 3/4" deep without damaging sample
- Size: 5-5/8” x 3-5/16” x 1-1/4”
- Weight: 8.5 oz.
- One 9-volt battery included
- Rugged carrying case
- 1-year warranty