Take pinless (non-invasive) Moisture measurements on wood and building materials without damaging the surface with the depth of approx <4" (100mm) with Extech’s MO57 Moisture Meter.
The ball moisture sensor provides smooth gliding on hard or delicate surfaces. Easy-to-operate with display icons that indicate the levels of moisture content plus audible alert feature. Ideal for building restoration projects and applications where moisture detection on floors, tiles and under carpets is critical. A musthave tool for analyzing the after-effects of water leakage behind walls and in ceilings and also measuring moisture content on a non-flat surface.
- Pinless moisture measurement depth to <4" (100mm)
- Measures Moisture up to 99.9% for Wood and other building materials
- Displays moisture level in wood and building materials such as wall board, sheet rock, tiles, cardboard, plaster, concrete, and mortar
- Audible Alert - Tone rate beeps faster as the moisture level increases
- Icons display low, medium and high levels of moisture content
- Easy-to-use, compact-sized design
- Data Hold freezes reading on display
- Built-in battery level check and measurement verification test
- Auto Power Off conserves battery power
- Complete with 9V battery and wrist strap