The RH350 displays humidity, dew point, wet bulb, temperature and temperature differential.
The triple backlit LCD can be changed to display humidity, temperature, dew point or humidity, temperature and wet bulb or humidity, temperature and Type K thermometer. Can also display the temperature difference between Type K T1 and T2 or air temperature and Type K or Type K and dew point. Advanced features include built-in memory and recall of up to 99 data points, Min/MAX/Average readings from the captured data, data hold and selectable auto power off.
- Superheat differential measurements: T1-T2, Air-T1, T1-Dewpoint
- Dual Type K external temperature probe input
- Simultaneous display of %RH, Temperature and Dew point or Wet Bulb or External Probe Temperatures
- Built-in RS-232 interface (optional RS-232 cable) - uses Windows® Hyperterminal to download data to a PC
- Memory stores up to 99 data records
- Complete with two Type K bead wire temperature probes and 4 AAA batteries
||10 to 90%RH
||-4 to 122°F (-20 to 50°C)
||±1.8°F or ±1°C
||-328 to 2498°F (-200 to 1370°C)
||±0.3% or ±1.8°F/±1°C
||-90.4 to 122°F (-68.0 to 49.9°C)
||-6.9 to 122°F (-21.6 to 49.9°C)
||9 x 2.2 x 1.7" (230 x 57 x 44mm)