The Kestrel 5000 Environmental Meter is a remarkably powerful measuring and data logging tool, yet remarkably compact. The Kestrel 5000 provides the same trusted accuracy, reliability, and usability as the original Kestrel 4000. Use it for research, safety, expeditions, agriculture and any other profession or activity where accurate on-the-spot conditions monitoring is key.
The Kestrel 5 Series platform offers a large, high-resolution and contrast display with ease of font readability. It also includes a built-in dual color backlight, extra-strong polycarbonate lens, AA battery operation and optional LiNK iOS and Android wireless connectivity and app support.
Like all Kestrel meters, the Kestrel 5000 is drop-proof, dust-proof, waterproof and able to withstand harsh environments without damage – so it can travel with you anywhere you dare to go. A range of carry pouch options makes it even easier to take your Kestrel meter with you.
- Backlight - Switchable White/Red
- Battery Life Indicator
- Data Log Graph View
- Data Logging - Adjustable Interval
- Date & Time
- Drop-Tested to MIL-STD-810G
- FREE Kestrel LiNK Apps for Windows & Mac*
- FREE Kestrel LiNK Software for iOS and Android*
- High Contrast, Sunlight Readable Monochrome LCD Display
- Integrated Flip Open Impeller Cover
- Intuitive Tactile Up/Down/Enter Keypad
- LiNK Wireless Communication - When Option Selected (Bluetooth low energy)*
- Multilingual Menus (English, French, Spanish, German)
- Minimum/Maximum/Average Reading
- Pressure Sensor
- Relative Humidity Sensor
- Temperature Sensor (Patented External Isolated)
- Waterproof to IP67 (3'/1M for 30 minutes)