The RH300 is a compact meter that is ideal for field applications. Simultaneously displays relative humidity (10 to 90 percent RH), air temperature and dew point or wet bulb.
Calculates T1-T2 differential (air temperature minus external probe temperature) using optional probe (TP890), and T2 minus dew point. Compact meter is well-suited for field applications. Unique sensor cap closes to protect to protect meter during storage. Advanced features include Data Hold, selectable Auto Power Off, and MAX/MIN/Average reading.
- Simultaneous display of %RH, Temperature and Dew point or Wet Bulb or Probe Temperature
- Wet bulb measurements without slinging
- Calculates T1-T2 differential (Air Temperature-External Probe Temperature) using optional probe
- Unique sensor cap design twists to closed position for protection during storage
- Switchable °F/°C temperature units with 0.1° resolution
- Complete with 2 AAA batteries
|Specifications||Ranges||Max Resolution||Basic Accuracy|
|Humidity||10 to 90%RH||0.1%RH||±3%RH|
|Temperature (internal)||-4 to 122°F (-20 to 50°C)||0.1°||±1.8°F or ±1°C|
|Temperature (external)||-4 to 158°F (-20 to 70°C)||0.1°||±1.8°F or ±1°C|
|Dew Point||-90.4 to 122°F (-68.0 to 49.9°C)|
|Wet Bulb||-6.9 to 122°F (-21.6 to 49.9°C)|
|Dimensions||7 x 1.9 x 1" (178.5 x 48.4 x 24.7mm)|