The Navigator Pro, Delmhorst’s easy to use 3-in-1 meter, offers pin mode, scan mode, and thermo-hygrometer in a single handheld unit.
The Navigator Pro also features advanced job definition that organizes readings of the floor, wall, and ceiling in affected rooms. Stored readings can be downloaded to a spreadsheet on your PC, providing clear, complete documentation of every job. With features you can't find anywhere else, plus Delmhorst's renowned quality and service, the Navigator Pro will guide you from wet to dry!
Navigator Pro can be used to check moisture in drywall, insulation, wood, concrete, and plaster. It traces leaks to find exterior moisture and dry rot.
- Simplified menu options in Basic Mode for quick and easy use.
- Job definition of up to 5 jobs with unique Job ID numbers in Enhanced Mode.
- Data grouping by specific rooms, with up to 32 rooms per job.
- Pin mode:
- 5%-60% MC wood scale.
- 0-100 numerical reference scale.
- 0.1% - 6% drywall scale.
- Scan Mode: 0-300 numerical reference scale.
- Measures temp/RH.
- Calculates GPP/dew point.
- Fast response time.
- Store up to 1400 readings with date, time, room, and location stamp.
- View stored readings on screen.
- Optional software lets you download readings to your computer and generate Excel reports.
- Size: 8 ½” x 3 3/8” x 1 ¾”.
- Weight: 11 oz.
- Rugged construction ensures years of reliable use.
- Sturdy plastic carrying case.
- 1-year warranty.