The Via-Cell® sampler is a bioaerosol sampling cassette that brings simplicity and reliability to viable sampling. Using a special water soluble collection media that maintains spore viability of organisms, samples may be collected in the field, then upon receipt at the laboratory diluted in water and placed on agar plates. (10/pack)
- Provided ready to use - nothing to assemble, prepare or clean
- No refridgeration - only room temperature storage required
- No electricity or heavy equipment required - may be used with the portable, battery powered Zefon Bio-Pump
- 1 year shelf life is 4 times as long as traditional methods
One Sample, Multiple analysis Options:
- Culturable Sampling - The Via-Cell® sampler is the perfect tool for collecting viable organisms and culturing them on agar plates. Simply dilute the media in sterile water and transfer to a culture plate.
- PCR Analysis - The Via-Cell® utilizes a water soluable collection media which is ideal for PCR and other chemical types of analysis. Once the sample is dilluted in water, it can be transferred most anywhere.
- Direct Microscopy Samples - The Via-Cell® sampler may be “pre-screened” using direct microscopy methods, which allows the analyst to decide if additional analysis techniques are needed, which may include culturing or standard direct microscopy analysis.