The Triplett Model DPR302 Differential Pressure Manometer measure gauge and differential pressure to ±2psi. Use one input to measure the gauge pressure of a single source. Use both inputs to measure the differential pressure between two points of a single source or between 2 sources revealing which input has the higher pressure and the difference between them.
Measurements are viewed on the large backlit LCD display in 11 units of measure. Min/Max/AVG records highest, lowest and average readings with relative time stamp. Data Hold momentarily freezes the displayed reading for easy viewing.
The DPR302 features convenient quick‐disconnect fittings, zero adjust, offset function, and auto power off with disable. Includes (3) AAA batteries, USB cable (for power only), sample tubing, and pouch case. 1-year warranty.
- Measure gauge and differential pressure
- Data Hold momentarily freezes the displayed reading for easy viewing
- Large backlit LCD display
- Zero adjust and Offset functions
- Auto Power Off with disable
- 1 year warranty
- Includes (3) AAA batteries, USB cable (for power only), sample tubing, and pouch case
||(3) AAA batteries or USB
||7.2 x 2.4 x 1.1" (182 x 62 x 28mm)