COMBI521EV is the new HT instrument to perform verification and control of electric car charging stations (EVSE) safety according to IEC / EN 61851-1 and IEC / EN60364-7-222 standards. Being a combined verification instrument, COMBI521EV also carries out tests on electric systems in compliance with IEC/EN 61557-1 and therefore measurements of continuity of the protection cable, insulation resistance (with calculation of PI and DAR), overall earth resistance, RCDs type B, A and AC tripping time and current, line / fault impedance with calculation of prospective short circuit / fault current, phase sequence and conformity.
COMBI521EV also allows measuring and saving environmental parameters (illuminance, temperature), leakage current and electric quantities such as voltage, current, power factor, power and harmonics on single-phase systems. COMBI521EV is provided with the innovative AUTO function: by selecting this function and only setting the value of RCD current, COMBI521 carries out tests of overall earth resistance, RCD tripping time and insulation resistance in a sequence.
At the end of the test, the device shows all results with the indication of compliance or non-compliance with the standards with simple OK or NOT OK symbols. The internal memory allows saving the measures and subsequently transfer them onto the PC through the optical/USB connection. Thanks to the brand new HTAnalysis App, free to download for iOS and Android systems, COMBI521EV is capable of transferring measured and recorded data onto tablets and smartphones, thus giving the operator the possibility to customize and share through HTCloud the result of their tests.
AUTOMATIC EVSE SAFETY TEST
- Check of the output voltage value
- Continuity check of the protective conductor
- Insulation resistance measurement
- Check of the status:
- Standby (status A)
- Vehicle detected (status B)
- Mechanical interlock verification (status B)
- Ready (charging) (status C) with ventilation (status D)
- Fault simulation on the protective conductor (fault PE)
- Fault on CP signal (fault E)
- Global earth resistance measurement
- Measurement of RCD tripping time (type A, type B and type DD 6ma)
ELECTRICAL INSTALLATION SAFETY TEST
- AUTOMATIC test (no-trip ground resistance, RCD tripping time, insulation resistance) in a sequence
- Continuity of protective conductors with 200mA
- Insulation resistance up to 1000V, with dielectric absorption ratio D.A.R. and polarization index P.I.
- Polarity test
- Type A, AC, B General and Selective RCD tripping time and current
- Line/Fault impedance, Phase-Phase, Phase-Neutral, Phase-PE (also at high resolution with optional accessory IMP57)
- Coordination of MCBs and fuses
- Global earth resistance
- Phase sequence and conformity measurement
- Measurement of leakage current
- Measurement of electrical parameters in single-phase installations (V, A, W, VAR, VA, PF)
- Measurement of environmental parameters through external probes (HT52/05 and HT53/05)
- Internal memory and PC connection
- Wi-Fi connection to Android and iOS smartphones and tablets