HT8051 is a professional digital process calibrator capable of generating and measuring signals of DC voltage and current up to 10V and 24mA respectively with a very simple setting of values thanks to the innovative adjuster. In measuring and generating current, it is also possible to define a display, also in percentage format, corresponding to the set values (0% = 4mA, 100% = 20mA).
The generation of voltage and current signals is also possible by using up to 3 selectable ramps. This model also allows measuring the current absorbed by external transducers directly supplied by it and simulating the presence of a transducer with adjustable current in its whole measuring range.
HT8051 has been designed in compliance with safety standard IEC/EN61010-1 with double protective insulation, and each function can be selected through the appropriate buttons found on the front panel. This device is the ideal solution for typical industrial automation applications and for laboratory activities.
- Generation of output voltage signal with amplitude up to 10VDC
- Voltage measurement up to 10VDC
- Generation of output current signal with amplitude up to 24mADC
- Current measurement up to 24mAVDC
- Current measurement under percentage format (4-20mA)
- Adjustment selector with high sensitivity
- Up to 3 available automatic ramp
- Loop current measurement of external transducers
- Simulating of an external transducer
- Power supply with Li-ION rechargeable battery
- Auto Power OFF