A must-have tool for anyone involved with livestock production. This pocket-sized, rugged, accurate meter offers the measurements you need for environmental assessments to confirm livestock level air speeds, areas of high moisture, ventilation effectiveness, micro-climate temperatures, livestock heat stress, and more. Easily monitor and record barn, storage, or transportation conditions in addition to field microclimates.
The Kestrel 5000AG is designed to meet the needs of livestock, agriculture and animal health professionals. Producers, growers, veterinarians, and consultants in every field of agriculture will gain vital information regarding micro-climate conditions needed to maximize performance and profitability.
This lightweight, handheld, multi-function meter can be used inside and out for spot measurement of current conditions and also tracks and logs over 10,000 sets of time-stamped data. Clip the Kestrel 5000AG into the custom Kestrel 5 Series Rotating Vane Mount and you have a sturdy weather station that can be left in place for days or weeks.
- Backlight - Switchable White/Red
- Battery Life Indicator
- Data Log Graph View
- Data Logging - Adjustable Interval
- Date & Time
- Drop-Tested to MIL-STD-810G
- FREE Kestrel LiNK Apps for Windows & Mac*
- High Contrast, Sunlight Readable Monochrome LCD Display
- Integrated Flip Open Impeller Cover
- Intuitive Tactile Up/Down/Enter Keypad
- LiNK Wireless Communication - When Option Selected (Bluetooth low energy)*
- Multilingual Menus (English, French, Spanish, German)
- Minimum/Maximum/Average Reading
- Pressure Sensor
- Relative Humidity Sensor
- Temperature Sensor (Patented External Isolated)
- THI Warning Flag - Settable
- Waterproof to IP67 (3'/1M for 30 minutes)