For those of you who like to know just how cold and windy it really is, the Kestrel 2000 Pocket Wind Meter is your reality check. Winter sports enthusiasts around the world love Kestrel Meters. Thanks to the patented external temperature sensor, the Kestrel 2000 weather meter can take accurate water and snow temperature readings, and since it is isolated from the case, you can be sure that the temperature the Kestrel Meter is reading is accurate and not influenced by your hand warming the unit. Forget speculating, know exactly what the conditions are with the Kestrel 2000.
Kestrel Weather & Environmental Meters are designed & manufactured in the U.S.A and are backed by our 5-year warranty. Innovatively designed for stability and accuracy in abrupt condition changes. Rugged and durable, Kestrels are drop tested, waterproof and designed to float if dropped in water.
- 3-Button Control
- Rugged, simple and accurate wind speed and temperature meter.
- Calculates wind chill, average and peak wind speed.
- Backlight blue white
- Data Hold Function
- Drop-Tested to MIL-STD-810G
- Hard Slip-On Protective Cover
- High Contrast, Sunlight Readable Monochrome LCD Display
- Minimum/Maximum/Average Reading
- Temperature Sensor (Patented External Isolated)
- Waterproof to IP67 (3'/1M for 30 minutes)