The new LXP digital light meter family allows for a very precise measurement of illuminanace. Thanks to very high resolution (resolution 0.001 lx ) allows for escape route emergency light measurement. All of three light meter have built-in memory for measurement result storing, and additional function making work much easier.
- Measurement resolution: 0.001 lx (0.001 fc).
- High accuracy and fast response.
- Data-hold function for holding measuring values.
- Automatic zeroing.
- No need for correction factors calculating for different light sources thanks to a very good fit spectral sensitivity guaranteeing the correct measurement of intensity of the illumination regardless of the nature of radiation.
- Peak-hold function for tracing the peak signal of light pulse with duration longer than 0.1 s and less than 1 s.
- Capable of selecting measuring mode in Lux or FC scale alternatively.
- Auto power off (5, 10 or 15 minutes) or disable AUTO power off.
- Maximum and minimum measurements.
- Relative reading.
- Easy to read large backlit display.
- USB output connect with PC.
- Data transmission via radio connection using an optional adapter OR-1.
- Six measurement ranges.
- Built-in memory - 999, with can be checked in the meter or PC.
- 16000 values records data logger (traceable only in PC).
Rated operational conditions:
- operating temperature: 0...50°C,
- operating humidity: 0% to 80% RH,
- storage temperature: -20...70°C.
Other technical data:
- display: 3¾ digit LCD with high speed 40 segment bargraph,
- over range indication: „0L” displayed,
- spectral response: CIE photopic (CIE human eye response curve),
- sampling rate: 1.3 Hz,
- power supply: battery 9 V or rechargeable battery 8,4 V,
- photo detector: one silicon photo diode and spectral response filter,
- memory: 999 results
- photo detector lead length: approx. 150 cm,
- photo detector dimensions: 115 × 60 × 20mm,
- meter dimensions: 170 × 80 × 40mm,
- weight: 390 g,
- data transmission: USB cable or wireless radio interface OR-1.