Extech’s SP505 measures solar power level from outdoor sunlight to determine the best location of solar panel and solar water heater installations. It is also used indoors by window manufacturers, automotive industry, and remodeling home owners to check the level of solar radiation transmission through various glass thicknesses and degrees of tinting to use for window installations.
Convenient pocket-sized meter with built-in precision solar light sensor is easy-to-use wherever you go.
- Measure solar power light level in watts per square meter (W/m²) or BTU (ft²*h)
- Built-in solar light sensor with precision photo diode
- Zero function
- Data Hold freezes current reading on display
- Tripod mount (optional TR100 Tripod sold separately)
- Complete with two AAA batteries and a pouch
|Specifications||Range||Max Resolution||Basic Accuracy|
|Measuring Ranges||3999 W/m²||1 W/m²||±10 W/m²|
|634 BTU/(ft²*h)||1 BTU/(ft²*h)||±3 BTU (ft²*h) or ±5% whichever is greater|
|Spectral Response||400 nm to 1100 nm|
|Dimensions||4.3 x 1.9 x 1" (108 x 48 x 23mm)|