The Zefon A6 Bioaerosol Impactor Kit is a complete kit with everything you need to begin sampling for viable mold and fungi with the A6 impactor (sampling media not included). The Zefon A6 is a single stage bioaerosol impaction sampler for the viable sampling of mold and fungi. An exact replica of the popular Andersen N-6 single stage sampler, this sampler is an aluminum device consisting of a top inlet "cone", a sampling head impacter stage which contains over 400 precision drilled holes and a base section which holds the agar media.
Each Zefon A6 sampler undergoes stringent quality control standards by 2 independent firms. Performance tests indicate that there is no statistical difference between the Andersen N6 sampler and the Zefon A6.
- Proven technology for viable sampling
- Identical to other single stage samplers, but for less cost
- Uses standard petri dishes
- Meets NIOSH Method 0800 and 0801 requirements
- Required Flow Rate: 28.3 LPM (1 ACFM)
- Particle Size Cut Point: .65 µm
- Sampler Size: 4.25" diameter; 2.87" height; Weight 1.23 lbs
- Material: Aircraft grade Aluminum
A6 Kit Contents:
- A6 Impactor Sampler
- A rotary vane sampling pump
- A tripod sampling stand for the A6 impactor
- A pump flow meter
- A toolbox style carrying case