Leq and SEL measurements with built-in datalogger and PC interface.
The 407780A is an integrating sound level meter with USB. The meter takes Leq and SEL measurements with A and C frequency weighting options. The meter has a built in datalogger that records up to 32,000 records and PC interface to easily access your logged information. Its 4 digit multifunction LCD has an analog bargraph and digital reading. With the 407780A you can program integration times, utilize impulse, fast or slow response settings and benefit from alarm features. Complete with windscreen, adjustment screwdriver, USB cable, Windows compatible software, battery, one year warranty and case.
- 4-digit multifunction LCD with analog bargraph
- Precise linearity over wide range (100dB)
- Display modes: SPL, SPL MIN/MAX, SEL, and Leq
- Programmable integrating time
- A and C Frequency weighting
- Impulse/Fast/Slow response settings
- Datalogging function records up to 32,000 records
- Real time calendar/clock
- Analog and alarm output features can be used to connect with Frequency analyzers, chart recorders, external dataloggers, and sound level alarms
- Built-in USB interface with included Windows® datalogging software
- Tripod mount
- Meets IEC 61672-1, 60651/60804 Type 2 and ANSI S1.4 Type 2 specifi cations
- Complete with windscreen, adjustment screwdriver, USB cable, Windows® compatible software, battery, and case