Compact, High Accuracy Sound Level Datalogger with Tripod.
407760 Sound Level Datalogger can record up to 129,920 records and uses a USB interface for easy setup and data download. The datalogger meets ANSI and IEC 61672 Class 2 standards with a 1.4dB accuracy. Additional features include A and C weighting, Fast/Slow response time, and 2 start methods: programmed (from PC) or manual. Comes complete with software, tripod, USB extension cable, windscreen, and 3.6-Volt Lithium battery.
- Designed to meet ANSI and IEC 61672 Class 2 standards
- USB interface for easy setup and data download
- 30 to 130dB range
- Datalogging capability up to 129,920 records
- Selectable data sampling rate: 50ms, 500ms, 1s, 2s, 5s, 10s, 60s
- Records readings with real time clock
- Two start methods: programmed (from PC) or manual
- 0.5" electret microphone
- Includes 3.6V Lithium battery, protective cap, USB extension cable, tripod, windscreen, and Windows® compatible software
|Range||30 to 130dB|
|Frequency Range||31.5 to 8kHz|
|Weighting||A and C|
|Response Time||Fast (125ms)/Slow (1s)|
|Dimensions||5.1 x 1.1 x 0.9" (130 x 30 x 25mm)|