Big backlit display, PC interface & background sound absorber.
The 407750 Sound Level Meter with PC Interface has a large backlit display, PC Interface and background sound absorber for noise measurements with high ambient noise levels. It features A/C Weighting, fast/slow response time, Min/Max, and analog AC/DC outputs for connection to a recorder. Complete with microphone wind screen, 9V battery and case.
- Meets ANSI & IEC 651 Type 2 standards
- Background noise absorber for machine noise measurements filters ambient noise
- 30 to 130dB measurement range with ±1.5dB accuracy
- Large display with backlighting and analog bargraph
- MIN/MAX, Auto/Manual Ranging
- Analog AC/DC outputs for connection to a recorder
- RS-232 interface for capturing data directly on a PC
- Tripod mount ideal for field use
|Measurement Range||30 to 130dB|
|Basic Accuracy||±1.5dB (Type 2)|
|Weighting (A & C)||Yes|
|Response Time (Fast/Slow)||Yes|
|Condenser Microphone||0.5" (12.7mm)|
|Dimensions/Weight||10x3.1x1.5" (256x80x38mm)/8.5oz (240g)|