The Tramex WDTK is a compact kit for non-destructive testing of moisture content and conditions in concrete, wood, drywall, plaster and numerous building materials.
The Tramex CME5 concrete moisture meter allows for instant, precise non-destructive quantitative testing of concrete using Gravimetric testing as a baseline and comparative testing per ASTM F2659.
The Tramex ME5 allows for non-destructive quantitative testing of wood and comparative testing of drywall, plaster, brick, tiles, resilient flooring, laminates and roofing. The ME5 has a dual-depth feature to allow for the elimination of substrate influence on readings. The Tramex Water Damage Restoration
Tech Kit comes with an extension handle in a Tramex Easy-travel case. Bluetooth connectivity to the Tramex Meters App allows for visualization of readings and data reporting to mobile devices, to GeoTag test results, create, save and share photos, reports and charts, as well as see your meter screen on your phone when extending to hard to reach places.
- Moisture Encounter 5 - ME5.
- Concrete Moisture Encounter 5 - CME5.
- Free App available for Android and iOS (phone not included).
- Extension Handle.
- MOISTURE ENCOUNTER 5 - ME5 - MEASURING RANGE:
- Wood Moisture Content: 5 to 30%
- Reference scale for building materials: 0 to 100
- Depth of penetration:
- Shallow signal: up to 0.40” (10mm)
- Deep signal: up to 1.25" (30mm)
- CONCRETE MOISTURE ENCOUNTER 5 - CME5 - MEASURING RANGE:
- Depth of penetration: approx. ¾" (20 mm)
- Moisture Content for Concrete: 0 → 6%
- Comparative for Gypsum floor screed: 0 → 10
- Reference scale: 0 → 100
- SPECIFICATIONS OF KIT:
- Size: 13.2” x 9.5” x 3.2” (33.5cm x 24cm x 8cm)
- Weight: 3.1 lbs (1.4kg)
- Power: 4 x AA batteries