The C555 Concrete Moisture Meter provides fast, non-destructive preliminary moisture measurements on smooth, firm concrete to help pinpoint problem areas and determine where to place Rapid RH® L6 Smart Sensors.
With its built-in ambient sensors and included On-Demand Calibrator, the C555 comes with everything you need to perform the test as outlined in ASTM F2659. Built-in sensors measure ambient temperature and relative humidity. On-Demand Calibrator allows fast, easy user-calibration.
With its built-in ambient sensors and On-Demand Calibrator, the C555 comes with everything you need to perform the test outlined in ASTM F2659. Relative mode can be used on other materials such as concrete block.
- ASTM F2659 compliant
- Digital display
- Measures to 0.5-inch depth
- Integrated ambient temperature and RH sensors
- Moisture scale reads from 0% to 6.9%
- Audio threshold alarm
- Relative mode can be used on other concrete-similar materials such as concrete block
- Scuff-resistant Teflon sensor pad
- 1-year warranty
- C555 Concrete Moisture Meter
- Paired On-Demand Calibrator
- Rubber Protective Boot
- Foam-lined ABS Plastic Carrying Case
- 9V Battery
- Instruction Manual