The Tramex FTK is a compact kit for instant, non-destructive, quantitative moisture content testing of concrete floors and ambient conditions and is the ideal non-destructive test kit for monitoring the most crucial information at the time of installation.
The Tramex CME5 moisture meter allows for non-destructive quantitative testing of concrete moisture content using Gravimetric testing as a baseline and comparative testing per ASTM F2659. The Tramex Ambient Feedback Datalogger is used for testing, monitoring and time logging relative humidity, temperature and dew point in the environment. The Tramex Contact Temperature Probe provides temperature readings of the floor surface.
The Tramex Flooring Installer Tech Kit comes with an extension handle in a Tramex Easy-travel case. Bluetooth connectivity to the Tramex Meters App allows for visualization of readings and data reporting to mobile devices, to GeoTag test results, create, save and share photos, reports and charts, as well as see your meter screen on your phone when extending to hard to reach places.
- Instant concrete moisture content test from 0 - 6.9% with CMEX II to ASTM F2659.
- Fastest, most reliable, Hygro-i2 ® Relative Humidity probe for testing to ASTM F2170.
- Perform multiple tests simultaneously.
- Re-usable Hygro-i2 ® Relative Humidity probes prove to be the lowest cost per ASTM F2170.
- Test ambient site conditions of Temperature, RH, Dew Point & Mixing Ratio.
- Backlit display for ease of reading in low level lighting.
- Concrete Moisture Encounter - CME5.
- Ambient Feedback Datalogger - DL-RHTX.
- Free App available for Android and iOS (phone not included).
- Contact Temperature Probe.
- Extension Handle.
- CONCRETE MOISTURE ENCOUNTER 5 - CME5 - MEASURING RANGE:
- Depth of penetration: approx. ¾" (20 mm)
- Moisture Content for Concrete: 0 → 6%
- Comparative for Gypsum floor screed: 0 → 10
- Reference scale: 0 → 100
- FEEDBACK DATALOGGER DL-RHTX MEASURING RANGE:
- Memory: 100,000 data point entries (samples of Ambient RH and temperature; SurfaceTemperature)
- Logging Rate: Logger interval adjustable between 5 minutes and 1 hour
- Transmission Range: Up to 165ft (50m) line-of-sight
- Bluetooth: BLE Bluetooth Low Energy 4.2 compliant, Bluetooth 5 advertising
- RELATIVE HUMIDITY SENSOR SPECIFICATIONS:
- Range: 0 to 100% RH
- Accuracy: ±1.5%RH Range 0% to 80%RH ±2.0%RH Range 80% to 99%RH (@ 77ºF (25ºC))
- Resolution: 0.1% over the complete range
- Drift: <0.25%RH per year
- TEMPERATURE SENSOR SPECIFICATIONS:
- Range: -40ºF to 257ºF (-40ºC to 125ºC)
- Accuracy: ±0.1ºF Range 68ºF to 140ºF (±0.1 °C Range 20°C to 60°C)
- Sensor Protection: PTFE Film protects sensor opening from water & dust
- Drift: <0.04ºF (0.03ºC) per year
- CONTACT TEMPERATURE PROBE MEASURING RANGE:
- Units: ºF (ºC)
- Accuracy: ±0.9ºF from 14ºF to 185ºF (±0.5°C from -10°C to +85°C)
- Temperature Range: -20°F to +175°F (-30°C to +80°C)
- Resolution: 0.1% over the complete range.
- SPECIFICATIONS OF KIT:
- Size: 13.2” x 9.5” x 3.2” (33.5cm x 24cm x 8cm)
- Weight: 2.8 lbs (1.3kg)
- Power: 3 x AA batteries