Rinsing solution used for cleaning off the pH electrode before and after taking measurements to prevent contamination (6 pouches of pH4 solution, 6 pouches of pH7 solution, 6 pouches of pH10 solution, 2 pouches of rinse solution).
- Easy to use, already made fresh pH buffers for calibration
- 6ea. of 4, 7, 10pH plus 2 Rinsing solutions
- Helpful table printed on the pouch shows what the pH value should be vs. the temperature of the buffer solution measured
- Rinsing solution for cleaning the electrode before taking the next measurement to prevent contamination
- Convenient pouch eliminates the need for a cup to store buffer or rinsing solution