This Month's Special
The TRAMEX Moisture and Relative Humidity MRH III is a hand-held digital moisture meter calibrated for most building materials. It also incorporates optional plug-in relative humidity probe and heavy-duty pin type electrodes. $424 including ground shipping!
- About Micro
- Code of Ethics
- Public Relations
- Mold Resources
- Return Policy
- Contact Us
MICRO, the Mold Inspection Consulting and Remediation Organization, is the industry's leading provider of exceptional Mold Training and Mold Equipment at value prices. Through our professionally designed training programs hundreds of people have become Certified Mold Inspectors and/or Certified Mold Remediation Contractors. From start-up businesses to contractors looking to expand their existing business, to the U.S. Navy, U.S. Army, and the Coast Guard, we have solutions that meet our customers' needs.
Our mission is to give our customers the greatest opportunity for successful careers in the mold industry as inspectors or remediators by providing exceptional training, education, and equipment.
Our Guiding Principles
- We are dedicated to excellence and committed to exceptional customer satisfaction.
- We operate with integrity by treating our customers, employees, and suppliers with fairness and honesty.
- We encourage open communication in an atmosphere of mutual trust and respect.
- We recognize and reward exceptional performance, innovation and creativity.
- We nurture, recognize, and celebrate personal and professional growth.
- We commit our energy, talent, and financial resources to those organizations whose purpose is for the common good.
By forming strategic relationships with our partners, MICRO is able to offer the best services and products to our members. By linking with organizations like the National Association of Certified Home Inspectors (NACHI), the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB), the National Association of Home Inspectors (NAHI), we offer the widest range of services to help you build your business with integrity.
MICRO provides students with the in-depth scientific knowledge and wide-ranging business skills necessary to succeed in this industry. MICRO courses include content on marketing, finances, equipment and other relevant topics. For many businesses, it is these topics that will make or break a new venture.
Your success is not just our goal, it's our passion!
Have a question about our products or services?
Feel free to Contact Us.
Our objective is to make sure that MICRO-certified professionals act with the utmost of integrity. Find out more in our Code of Ethics.